What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is secure, scalable, reliable and accessible anytime from anywhere, tailored to your needs and ready to grow with you.
A cloud service has three distinct characteristics that differentiate it from traditional hosting.
- it is sold on demand
- it is flexible and scalable – a pay as you go concept. A user can have as much or as little of a service as they want at any given time.
- the service is fully managed by the provider. Meaning all the user needs is nothing but a personal computer and Internet access.
Access your Email, CRM, document files and programs from ANYWHERE, ANYTIME on the run, in the office and at home.
Stay focused on what you are good at and we will handle the rest. Gain confidence in the security and integrity of your business-critical information while we take care of the rest.
Top influencing factors for choosing Hosted Services:
- Cost savings and improved ROI
- Simplified operational management
- Improved quality and reliability
- Higher levels of security and reliability within the IT environment
- More efficient management of in-house resources and personnel
- Better systems performance
- Less downtime
Mobility to work from the office, home or on the road:
When you use web-based software your office is everywhere. At work, home, a hotel, a client’s office, even on your mobile phone. Your data is accessible anywhere with internet access.
Everyone you trust has access to the data:
Since everyone you work with logs into the same centralised account, you have a single database with everything in one place. No more worrying about who has the latest information: Everyone has it.
Everything is centralised in one place.
A key advantage to web-based software is that all your data is centralized and accessible over the web from any computer at any time. You can’t leave something on the wrong computer since everything is stored in one place on the web. You can get to it from anywhere. Safe, secure, and password protected, of course.
Hosted Solutions are safer:
With traditional software, employees save data on their laptops, USB drives, or portable hard drives. Often times, laptops are stolen, computers are not backed up properly, and it’s unlikely everyone’s machines are up to date. When you use our web-based software, your data is stored on secure, always-updated, backed-up daily enterprise-class servers in a state-of-the-art, highly-secure data centre.
What we provide:
Our Cloud service offering includes:
- Enterprise-level Email
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Collaboration Portals and Document Management (SharePoint)
- Hosted Back Ups and Virtual Servers
Bring this together and you have yourself the ideal local partner to help you move to the Cloud.